Menu
Shigella scare in Kozhikode: New infection strikes
Beeps By www.gobeyondpink.com | Jul 23 2018

After the deadly nipah outbreak in Kozhikode, a two-year-old boy died of shigella infection here today. Two more children are undergoing treatment. Contaminated food or water, or contact with an infected person could lead to infection. Symptoms are sudden abdominal cramping, fever, diarrhoea that may be bloody or contains mucus, nausea and vomiting.

Related Link: http://gobeyondpink.com/beepsdetail/losing-weight-may-not-be-the-panacea/12

Beeps By www.gobeyondpink.com

Beep Details at manoramaonline.com


Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Talk to Us

We Love to hear from you.

You talking to us would help us give you a better product.