Menu
Four year old boy dies in a fire accident
Beeps By www.gobeyondpink.com | Jun 07 2018

A 4 year old boy died due to suffocation in a fire which broke out in a house in Delhi’s RK Puram area. 3 others were injured in the incident. It is suspected that the fire broke out due to a short circuit in a junction box of the house. Police said 4 people including the boy, were found in an unconscious condition and were rushed to the hospital.

Related Link: http://gobeyondpink.com/beepsdetail/bomb-blast-at-canadian-indian-restaurant,-several-injured/16

Beeps By www.gobeyondpink.com

Beep Details at www.asianage.com


Facebook Twitter Pinterest
CATEGORIES
RECENT POSTS
Sep 21
2018
Nun rape case: ...
www.gobeyondpink.com
Sep 04
2018
Google celebrat...
www.gobeyondpink.com
Aug 30
2018
India sends vid...
www.gobeyondpink.com

Talk to Us

We Love to hear from you.

You talking to us would help us give you a better product.